Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's hot here

Well, my camera's docking station isn't working and I can't download pictures to my computer. So no pictures again. It's been so hot and humid, that weaving isn't much fun. The room where I work only has an evaporative cooler, which doesn't work well when it's humid. I've also been working alot of days without a day off and as much as I like being with the ranchers, I need a break. I haven't had time to warp looms. I did wind a warp today, which is hard to do when every few minutes you have to stop to help someone. It's not a good way to wind a warp.

I can hardly wait until the weather breaks and becomes dryer and cooler. I do enjoy early mornings when it's cool, and cooler evenings, when I can go for a walk and enjoy it. As much as Arizona needs rain, I'm tired of the humidity and the sameness of the weather, just hot and humid. Who would have thought that Arizona can be humid.

Well enough complaining for one post.

No comments: